Saturday, December 22, 2012

First of a first!

I decided to start a blog mostly as way to keep track of my recipes, cooking adventures and all things food related. Also, I decided that, since I graduated college, my writing skills have considerably deteriorated. Not many papers on the sexual symbolism of Ethan Frome's pickle dish in med school, I tell ya. I thought writing about things I found interesting, like food and medicine, would be a good way to get me to write again. This blog will probably end up being 75% food and 25% medicine (mostly where it relates to food). It's mostly meant to be my putting my personal thoughts and opinions down on paper and in no way is supposed to be any sort of professional medical advice. At the end of the day, I'm just girl, standing in front of the blogosphere, asking you to love me...but I'll settle for not being run out of town for false claims.

No comments:

Post a Comment